Sustainability and the environment are especially important to us as climbers; we spend a lot of time outdoors and it is our responsibility to conserve the environment.
We are doing our part in the fight against climate change by taking the following action:
- We plant 200 trees each year in order to reduce our CO2 footprint
- All of our hand cream tubes are manufactured with 50% less plastic than standard cosmetic tubes. The special manufacturing process reduces the amount of oil-based plastics by half and thereby reduces the CO2 footprint.
- Our tape and chalk is packaged in biodegradable paper
- We offer a number of plastic free products – check out our product category “Plastic free accessories“
- Our padded envelopes have been certified as CO2-neutral by ClimatePartner
- We participate in various actions such as Clean-Up-Day Frankenjura to keep our crags clean
- We offer biodegradable garbage bags with every order for free, so you can help by removing rubbish you find at the crag
- We reduce packaging waste and the burden on the environment by reusing shipping cartons and packaging wherever possible
- Our packaging is licensed under the Packaging Act and we participate in the Dual System Recycling Program so that the packaging we place on the market is disposed of properly and recycled
- We try to work as much as possible with local suppliers to avoid unnecessary transport. Many of our products are produced in Germany or in the EU.
If you have any questions, feedback or ideas, we would be happy to hear from you: email@example.com.